Saturday, May 11, 2013

PFT: Chargers sign four draft picks, including Te'o

Super Bowl XLIIIGetty Images

He started his career in Arizona nine years ago.? Three years after leaving, linebacker Karlos Dansby is back.

?It?s a blessing to have this opportunity chase a ring with two guys I know I came in with, Darnell Dockett and Larry Fitzgerald,? Dansby told SiriusXM NFL Radio.? ?Another opportunity to take a stab at it.?? It?s a once in a lifetime opportunity, I had to advantage of it just to take a shot at to be a legend, and try to get in that Ring of Honor.?

Dansby said he decided to return to Arizona after being cut by the Dolphins because ?[i]t?s comfortable, man.?

?I was already out here working out and training anyway,? Dansby said.? ?I still had the house out here.? I never sold it.? Family was here, just had another son.? It?s perfect timing, man.? It?s the perfect fit and they needed my services.? They wanted me back in the building.? [G.M.] Steve Keim had a vision. . . .? It was a no-brainer, man.? They opened their arms to me, and I came back.?

Dansby left the Cardinals after spending two years under the franchise tag.? To keep him for a third year, Arizona would have been required to offer him the quarterback tender.

He arrives at a time when the inside linebacker position is in flux, to say the least.? Daryl Washington has received a four-game suspension, and he recently was arrested for battery involving a female victim who emerged with a broken collarbone.? The Cardinals added LSU linebacker Kevin Minter in the second-round of the 2013 draft.

Source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/09/chargers-sign-manti-teo-three-other-draft-picks/related/

miguel frank ocean Justin Timberlake Grammys adam levine mumford and sons prince jessica biel

No comments:

Post a Comment